TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF REGISTRATION
Welcome to the NORTH SIMCOE MUSKOKA HOSPICE PALLIATIVE CARE (NSMHPCN) website and its related services. You may access many areas of our website without registering your details with us. Courses and Conferences are accessed through online registration. The terms and conditions hereunto govern material submitted by you to us and your use of the www.nsmhpcn.ca website.
- Event Registration
- Online registrants have the following payment options:
- Visa, Mastercard and Visa-Debit
- Cheques made payable to NORTH SIMCOE MUSKOKA HOSPICE PALLIATIVE CARE NETWROK
- Event attendees will receive confirmation after completing the online registration; a payment receipt will be sent by email following full payment. Only those attendees who have completed registration and have paid fully will be able to attend event unless previous financial arrangements have been made with NSMHPCN.
- Event Cancellation
- Full event registrations are refundable if submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org a minimum of one week prior to the event. Registrations and cancellations received the week leading up to the event are not refundable. Refunds will be issued within 30 days of the cancellation date. All refunds will be issued back in the original payment type.
- Event Substitution
- Registrants unable to attend may send a substitute. If the substitute is not a member, the non-member fee will be charged. Collection of the remaining fee (the difference between the member fee and the non-member fee) can be made by credit card prior to the event or by cash on the day of the event. Substitutions must be made in writing to email@example.com. Substitutions will be accepted until 3 days prior to the event. Substitutions closer than 3 days to the event will be accepted only if a letter from the original registrant authorizing the substitution is presented onsite at the event.
- Your personal information entered during the registration process is protected under PIPEDA and is not used or disclosed for purposes other than those for which it was collected.
- Email addresses are not collected or distributed to any outside sources and are only added to the NSMHPCN mailing list with your consent.
- Credit card information is protected and kept safe during your online transaction. Credit card information is not stored after your transaction is complete.