The North Simcoe Muskoka Hospice Palliative Care Network (NSMHPCN) is an alliance of health care providers, volunteers, and consumers who facilitate the planning and development of quality palliative care, to the residents of our communities through the provision of:
- a broad system design for palliative care
- coordination and integration of palliative care services at a systems level
- monitoring and assessment of community needs
- promotion of service innovations
- palliative care service, education, and research
Quality hospice palliative care is available across North Simcoe Muskoka to every person living with life-threatening illness.
Respect: We value every person’s right to make choices that are suitable for them.
Collaboration: We promote agencies and communities working together to provide optimum care and services.
Equitability: We strive to recognize diversity and personal choice in order to make services and supports accessible to all people.
Integrity: We will honour our commitments by demonstrating respectful behaviour, open communications, professionalism and accountability.