Quality palliative care is available across North Simcoe Muskoka to every person living with life-threatening illness.
The North Simcoe Muskoka Hospice Palliative Care Network (NSMHPCN) is an alliance of health care providers, volunteers, and consumers who facilitate the planning and development of quality palliative care, to the residents of our communities through the provision of:
- A broad system for palliative care
- coordination and integration of palliative care services at a systems level
- monitoring and assessment of community needs
- promotion of service innovations
- palliative care service, education and research
Who We Are
An alliance of health care professionals, volunteers, and consumers,
who facilitate planning, development and delivery of quality palliative care services to people in our region.
How We Do This
- Through a broad system design for palliative care
- Coordination and integration of palliative care services at a system level
- Monitoring and assessment of community needs
- Promotion of service innovations